HAPPY NEW YEAR
COMMIT TO BE FIT CHALLENGE
4 Week Challenge Starts Monday, January 11th, 2016 to Friday, February 12th, 2016
Cost is $50: Enroll Here – Fee covers prizes, the more enroll the more the prizes so tell your friends, co-workers, etc.
- There will be 2 Mandatory Weigh-In’s: Jan 11th, 2016 and Feb 12th, 2016. We will measure, weight, body fat %, and take measurements of Waist (across Belly Button), Hips (midway between upper and lower hip bones), Upper Thigh (3″ from inseam), and Chest (nipple line).
- Must workout a Minimum of 3 days per week. This can be with True Fitness By Katrina or on Your Own. To verify workouts a photo needs to be taken during workout. Post your photo to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram tagging TruFitByKatrina with the hashtag’s #TrueFitnessByKatrina and #CommitToBeFitChallenge2016.
- Winner will be chosen by the most body weight % lost. This is determined by starting weight divided by the total amount of weight lost. If there is a tie, winner will be chosen from the most Body Fat % Lost. If there is still a tie winner will be chosen from the most amount of total inches lost.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS for ADDITIONAL COST:
- Sign up for Private Personal Training or Small Group Training – I offer one on one private training at your own schedule, or small group training at 5:30a or 12a. Prices for Private Training are $65 per 60 min session and Small Group Sessions are $259 per month for 3 x per week. Let me help motivate you to achieve your goals by having accountability, to push you outside your comfort zone, and to show you that working out can be fun. Let me help you find yourself again!
- If you choose to have meal plans to follow, this may be an option for you. I can email you meal guides for you to follow. I will go with you to the grocery store, and help educate on foods to cut back on and foods to add more of into your lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle in nutrition is not about what you can and can’t eat, it is about how to make a lifestyle of choosing foods you love that will help you feel better. Since we are all unique and our bodies break down food differently there is no one meal plan that works best for everyone. Together we can find what foods feed your body as fuel and makes you fill your best, to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
- Supplementation: I spend a lot of time researching and only promote products that I myself are willing to take and that I 100% believe in. I only use products that are all natural, high quality, free of chemicals, toxins, GMO’s, and pesticides. If you would like to add supplements and or essential oils to help achieve your goals of committing to being fit I use very trusted products. Cost of these will vary based on what you are looking to achieve.
7.9″ Retina Display, 2048 x 1536 Resolution
Apple iOS 9, Dual-Core A8 Chip with Quad-Core Graphics
8 MP iSight Camera, 1080p HD Video Recording
16GB Capacity, Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) + MIMO + Bluetooth 4.2
Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life, 0.65 lbs
* Prizes are subject to change depending on the amount of those who enroll. If less then 10, prizes will be cash at a 80% / 20% ratio. If more than 10 enroll there will be more added prizes, those will be determined by the 15th of January, 2016 based on total number of those enrolled in Commit To Be Fit Challenge 2016 by Jan 11th.